The best known and most often cited in the history of Pastrovici district is Praskvica monastery. It's located above the Milocer beach and the highway. It consists of the monastery proper: a large church dedicated to St. Nicholas and the monks' quarters, and a small church honouring the Holy Trinity, at a short distance from the mononastery. Today the main feature of the monastery is its large church built in 1847.
It was originally built in the VII century.
The Old Town in Budva has many different tales and stories of its origin. Scholars and Historians believe it to be originally an island, which later joined the shore to form a sand isthmus.